COVID-19 – updated 19/3/2021
After an enforced winter break due to Covid measures we’ve now had our first track day of 2021 at Spa Francorchamps, a great day – thanks to all those who supported it.
Our first event of 2021 in the UK will go ahead at Donington Park on 30th March. Abbeville on 3rd April has been cancelled due to the new lockdown in France. We’ve had a couple of date changes at Brands Hatch, more details in the forums.
For the foreseeable future the measures we’re operating to can be found here.
We are of course hoping that some of the rules will be relaxed during the coming weeks and months. However, you should expect that the above rules will be in place unless we state differently.
In terms of a return to International travel or when hotels will open please check the relevant governments website – these and other non-circuit rules are outside of our remit. Please don’t book an event if you unsure you will be able to attend – i.e. If current & forecast travel restrictions prevent you from travelling.
If we receive any updates on events or rules we will update this page, the affected booking page and post on the LoT forum. If you are booked onto an event and it is cancelled, or the rules change from advertised we will email you immediately.
Where an event has been cancelled by the circuit we will issue a full credit note as a minimum. Where we (LoT) have taken the decision to cancel an event we will issue a full refund. Where an event goes ahead we will follow our cancellation terms if you decide to cancel.
Thank you for your support and understanding during these very difficult times. Please stay safe.